Plantar Fasciitis surgery is no joke. In college, I chose to have surgery on my right foot, because my plantar fasciitis running injury simply would not go away. The medical staff and I tried everything to make my plantar fasciitis go away: shockwave therapy, physical therapy, cortisone injections, and many other medical practices. Unfortunately, after 18 months of attempting to alleviate the plantar fasciitis pain in my right foot, nothing worked, and I flew to California to have Amol Saxena fix my plantar fasciitis, and he did! I have no regrets with opting for the plantar fasciitis surgery. Dr. Amol Saxena took incredible care of me through the entire process. I frankly will never know if I could have overcome the plantar fasciitis running injury on my own through stretching and massage. At the moment, as a collegiate athlete, running for the best cross country program in the nation, it was a no-brainer to go have the plantar fasciitis surgery performed by Dr. Amol Saxena. He crushed it! I’m simply beyond grateful that even now, in 2018, as I overcome another bout of plantar fasciitis in my other foot (not the surgery foot), that I have solved a little bit of this running injury riddle. In time, I do believe I will be able to help other runners out there who are suffering from this injury because I now have four separate experiences with plantar fasciitis and this nagging running injury. Please ask your questions down in the comment section about this running injury. If you have any concerns or addendums to add to my ideas for treating plantar fasciitis, please do let me know. I am more than happy to help share my perspective on what has worked and what has not worked for treating plantar fasciitis at my home, and also through the medical route with plantar fasciitis surgery. Thank you to EVERYONE who has ever helped me with the running injury known as plantar fasciitis: my Dad, Christie, Dr. Amol Saxena, my coaches, Brigid, and yes, You on YOUTube with your sage advice about taking care of this injury at home. As I always say, ‘onward and upward’ to new heights through good health.
🔻RUNNING RECOVERY TOOLS FROM AMAZON 🔻
• Foot Log massage tool: https://amzn.to/2DMdBq2
• Roller Massage Stick, lots of options here from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Sd9FTg
• Pro Band for stretching: https://amzn.to/2zscWav
#Surgery #Running #PlantarFasciitis
🔻TOP 3 VLOGS IN LAST 30 DAYS 🔻
🔸Nike Vaporfly 4% Flyknit Race Day Vlog | Pumpkin Pie 5K Denver Colorado: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_gUO...
🔸New Balance Fresh Foam Beacon Full Review | 2018 Running Shoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtE8Z...
🔸Nike Vomero 14 Running Shoes STOLEN | Running Community Unites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEWGk...
🔻LET'S CONNECT 🔻
🔸Email updates: http://eepurl.com/dH-K05
🔻WINTER RUNNING GEAR FROM AMAZON 🔻
• TrailHeads Touchscreen Gloves with Reflective Waterproof Mitten Shell: https://amzn.to/2Pj4pfh
• Salomon Fastwing Hybrid Jacket: https://amzn.to/2UhJiNM
• Toughwear neck and head warmer (Balaclava): https://amzn.to/2EfxPJX
🔻CURRENT RUNNING SHOES FROM AMAZON 🔻
• New Balance Beacons V1, Men's: https://amzn.to/2z9JbuY and Women's: https://amzn.to/2qPGxG2
• Nike Pegasus 35 Turbo, Men's: https://amzn.to/2DGmW3A
• STANCE Running Socks, my favorite socks: https://amzn.to/2DGXN96
🔻RUNNING GEAR FROM AMAZON 🔻
• NIKE Winter Running Pants: https://amzn.to/2Dg3VUP
• ZENSAH Neon Green Reflective Compression Arm Sleeves: https://amzn.to/2zkT3lR
• SMITH Sunglasses: https://amzn.to/2CVlHNv
• SUUNTO Peak 3 Watch: https://amzn.to/2RXOYM1
• SALOMON green running hat: https://amzn.to/2PLQy26
• NATHAN handheld Waterbottle for LONG runs: https://amzn.to/2DH2oYP
• TRAILHEADS winter running gloves: https://amzn.to/2L2IHeP
• Seventh March by C3NC: https://artlist.io/song/3598/seventh-...
• Closing Song: Floppy Circus ft. Panthurr, singing "The Brightest Smile": https://soundcloud.com/floppycircus/t...
Seek beauty. Work hard. & Love each other. ----- Subscribe today if you're looking for more of all three in life! Running vlogs and running motivation at it's finest here on this channel. If you need a little motivation to start running to get back in shape, you have arrived at the right YouTube channel.
Seth James DeMoor Daily Vlog Channel
Work Hard &
Love Each Other
plantar fasciitis pain plantar fasciitis cure plantar fasciitis surgery endoscopic plantar fascia treatment plantar fasciitis socks plantar fasciitis release amol saxena plantar fasciitis plantar fasciitis runners running with plantar fasciitis running with plantar fasciitis tear
Download MP4 Download MP3
Download MP4 Download MP3